Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy but Happy Day =)

It's time to blog again! And this post is to share the activities I had last Friday =DD
Btw, it was a busy day for me as I went few places on the day XD

erm...went to Pyramid for movie and also to buy a gift for Angel as this girl is going off to Queensland next month.
Homecoming - This movie is funny =)

Bathe once I reached home and there wasn't a second for me to take some rest, then went out again ><@ Snowflakes, SS15

As I mentioned earlier, it was a farewell party for Angel but it seems another party with free dinner for the gang to meet each other! Besides the gang, there're Angel's relatives and college friends and also her boyfriend..However, the gang was still the noisier + crazier =D
After eating, it's PHOTO SESSION!!
The Girls ♥

Joey ♥

One of the Hengdaiz - JungYang ♥

The Jimuiz then went out of the room for another part of photo shooting with KangYi's camera =DDD
Photographer: KangYi ♥

Not to forget to take Group Photos ♥
so called 'Formal'

so called - Informal

We were the last guests who left because we gotta gao dim the rest of the food =(
We played Lat Lat Sao Si Bin Gor Sek, team who lose the game had to eat a small portion of the food ><

After these, it still WASN'T the time to go home yet!!! We went StationOne for the so called YumCha Session and had some games..That's all for the Busy Day =)


Last but not least
People who brightens my days - I LOVE THEM!!! ♥♥♥

and.......
SPOT ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment