Had been abandoned my blog for quite some times and it's time to blog again! =D
Ah well, actually I don't know how to blog, I mean - WHAT TO BLOG! I had lost all the ideas of blogging..I just need some times to recall them..lolx!
So let's start of with a boring-lame-meaningless post here ><
Forgive me please, I don't know what to do now as I can't do anything in workplace =(
As mentioned above, Khai had her veryyyyyyyy first time - WORK!
Not much to say about the job as today is my last day of working.. AhHa!
But wait!! It's not the management fire me ok? It's just that I'm a student helper and they only need me in the enrollment weeks..Furthermore, I'm bored of it PLUS! Parents asked me to quit XD
erm..I've got no idea d, don't know what to share.. So I gotta stop here! lmao!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment